People & Culture Manager
- 34 Street 206, Maadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Maadi, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
If you are seeking a new job opportunity in an environment that empowers your personal and professional growth, and believe in the importance of mental health services, O7 Therapy is the place for you.
Our team is built of deeply dynamic and diverse group of talented calibers, who are passionate about providing access to mental wellness and healing for Arabic-speaking people worldwide. We provide a lively, empowering work environment, where you have the space needed to innovate, create, take initiative, and collaborate.
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which includes recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Coach and support managers about people-related topics (e.g. performance management and development, team development, change management).
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Maintain compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Contribute to building up business competence, leadership, and talent pipeline and support managers and co-workers in their development, according to the business needs and development plans.
- Provide the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Assist with the performance management and review process
- Develop strategies to improve engagement and may manage programs designed to foster it, such as employee recognition programs, wellness programs, and other activities
- A minimum of five years of human resource management experience
- Previous experience in a tech startup
- Proficiency with any HRIS and talent management systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment