- 34 Street 206, Maadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Maadi, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
If you are seeking a new job opportunity in an environment that empowers your personal and professional growth, and believe in the importance of mental health services, O7 Therapy is the place for you.
Our team is built of deeply dynamic and diverse group of talented calibers, who are passionate about providing access to mental wellness and healing for Arabic-speaking people worldwide. We provide a lively, empowering work environment, where you have the space needed to innovate, create, take initiative, and collaborate.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to build software using languages and technologies of the Angular framework. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using angular.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Excellent understanding of OOP Concepts
- Proven experience from +1 year a Front-End Developer
- Experience in Azure DEVOPS is plus
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with web API, and Back-End frameworks (.NET Core)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Write clean, scalable code using angular
- Excellent Knowledge of git/GitHub
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills