- 34 Street 206, Maadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Maadi, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
If you are seeking a new job opportunity in an environment that empowers your personal and professional growth, and believe in the importance of mental health services, O7 Therapy is the place for you.
Our team is built of deeply dynamic and diverse group of talented calibers, who are passionate about providing access to mental wellness and healing for Arabic-speaking people worldwide. We provide a lively, empowering work environment, where you have the space needed to innovate, create, take initiative, and collaborate.
- Create innovative and timely content and post on multiple social media channels
- Support development of content calendars including writing copy and daily postings
- Execute all digital and offline marketing activities to drive traffic and revenue
- Execute online marketing plans including social media marketing, email marketing, and SEM
- Accelerate growth of our organic following on social media for all accounts
- Act as the point of contact for key marketing vendor relationships
- Drive daily execution of online advertising tactics to meet KPIs and align with overarching strategies
- Track engagement, analytics, and traffic on O7 Therapy’s website and social media platforms
- Utilize analytics and customer insights to identify conversion friction points
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing and managing websites, social media platforms, and email marketing
- Previous experience in marketing a consumer app/ tech startup is a plus
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills inclusive of patience, tact and respectful workplace behavior