- 34 Street 206, Maadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Maadi, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
If you are seeking a new job opportunity in an environment that empowers your personal and professional growth, and believe in the importance of mental health services, O7 Therapy is the place for you.
Our team is built of deeply dynamic and diverse group of talented calibers, who are passionate about providing access to mental wellness and healing for Arabic-speaking people worldwide. We provide a lively, empowering work environment, where you have the space needed to innovate, create, take initiative, and collaborate.
- Maintain CEO's agenda by planning appointments, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to CEO by preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- Attend meetings with senior management and keep minutes
- Organize company events or conferences
- Responsible for handling the operation of the front office, and monitoring visitor access
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintain proper stock levels
- Manage office budget and keep track of expenses
- Supervise and monitor the work of administrative staff
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- 2+ years of office management and administrative support
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.