Growth Marketing Manager
- 34 Street 206, Maadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Maadi, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
If you are seeking a new job opportunity in an environment that empowers your personal and professional growth, and believe in the importance of mental health services, O7 Therapy is the place for you.
Our team is built of deeply dynamic and diverse group of talented calibers, who are passionate about providing access to mental wellness and healing for Arabic-speaking people worldwide. We provide a lively, empowering work environment, where you have the space needed to innovate, create, take initiative, and collaborate.
- Identify, develop and optimize growth channels to drive revenues growth
- Provide inputs and expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising etc.)
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analysis and market research
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Propose new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of growth hacking initiatives and tactics
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Develop and execute growth campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of business/growth strategy and product marketing experience
- Experience in a consumer app / tech startup is a plus
- Experience using analytics and data to inform product decisions and measure post-launch impact
- Experience running A/B tests, evaluating results, and leading post-launch optimizations. While not every test will win, you’ve shipped projects that moved the needle.
- Experienced in the growth & retention practices
- Competence in marketing fundamentals including customer insight development, pricing analysis and recommendations, and executing go-to-market campaigns
- Understanding of traditional and latest channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, including some combination of SEO, SEM, paid social, video, and offline channels
- Fluent in testing methodologies and related advantages and limitations
- Experience working cross-functionally