- 34 Street 206, Maadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Maadi, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
If you are seeking a new job opportunity in an environment that empowers your personal and professional growth, and believe in the importance of mental health services, O7 Therapy is the place for you.
Our team is built of deeply dynamic and diverse group of talented calibers, who are passionate about providing access to mental wellness and healing for Arabic-speaking people worldwide. We provide a lively, empowering work environment, where you have the space needed to innovate, create, take initiative, and collaborate.
O7 Therapy is looking for a UI / UX Designer to create an optimal experience for our clients when they interact with our digital platforms. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately. Creativity and strong design skills are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current research and design trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, business developers, and operations team.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems, and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role for 3-5 years.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software, and wireframe tools.
- Ability to interpret data and qualitative feedback.
- Portfolio of diversified design projects.