- 2 Michael Owens Way, Perrysburg, OH 43551, USA
- Department: Finance
- Location: Perrysburg
- Sub Job Function: Financial Planning & Analysis
Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne? A cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water to quench your thirst? Well, it was probably made by us. We are O-I and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the world.
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
This position is responsible for providing timely pricing and profitability analysis to sales, marketing and financial stakeholders. This will be accomplished through the use of pricing and data tools, sales and customer feedback and an understanding of cost and profitability data.
- Use pricing and other data tools to provide timely price quotes to Account Managers
- Develop comprehensive recommendations for customer and product portfolio pricing and management
- Support Account Managers and Marketing team in developing strategies and providing pricing and deal evaluation feedback for contract deck proposals and large RFQ’s
- Conduct profitability reviews with Category Directors and Account Managers to drive actions that will improve Category profit margins
- Provide analysis and support for new Commercial initiatives and programs as they may arise
- Develop a deep understanding of cost drivers throughout the supply chain that impact profitability
- Present to senior regional leadership on contract negotiations regarding financial impact of deals
- Support the implementation of standard methodologies to determine and optimize product, customer and market segment profitability
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to gather competitive intelligence and market feedback to ensure Pricing is competitive and to identify trends in the marketplace
- Assist with pricing and quotation procedure changes and improvements in the ERP system
What we offer at O-I:
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement
- Generous, Award-winning 401(k) plan w/ employer contribution & match
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Education Assistance program
- and much more…
The Commercial Analyst should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a finance/marketing/business focus
- 3+ years related experience
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious and collaborative, we’d like to hear from you.
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.