Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Would you like to be part of a new healthcare delivery model that will be like no other organization you have worked for?! We are a dynamic agency where you can make your own schedule; however, we do require one weekend day once a month.
We are looking for healthcare professionals who are willing to work full-time or part-time (20+ hours per week).
We provide temporary staffing to fill gaps in assisted livings, skilled nursing facilities, and similar environments.
Nursing on Demand, LLC is looking for a caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of our patients throughout our community. This position will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow patients to receive care wherever and whenever they would like. The care can be given to our patient’s homes, their place of work, during travel, temporary staffing for assisted livings, or other related environments.
Perfect part or full-time job to earn supplemental income for retirees, empty nesters, students, and those looking for flexible scheduling!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You'll do this by assisting our clients with their activities of daily living such as:
- Assistance with ADLs
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be certified as a CNA in the State of MA
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to pass a background check
- 6-months of experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.