Internship - Insights and Analytics - English Speaker
- 28 Rue de Châteaudun, 75009 Paris, France
Numberly, Marketing Technologist, helps its customers collect, analyze and leverage their data across all marketing channels. To do this, we are over 100 engineers (20% of Numberly's talents) divided into teams, where we make sure that everyone develops a positive influence and can be autonomous. Our growth means that we constantly question our technical and organizational choices.
With 8 offices around the world and customers in more than 50 countries, our challenges are global.
Our mission is to support marketing teams and our clients to extract knowledge from databases, create statistical models and recommend value-generating "data-driven" action plans.
Within the Insights & Analytics team, you will be required to carry out consulting, modeling and research assignments on Numberly's customer databases. The objective of this team is to improve customer knowledge in order to develop the best marketing strategies. You will work on several types of voluminous data: consumption, media reactions, navigation... You will work for all of our clients in various sectors: retail, banking, insurance, luxury goods, travel, mass distribution...and be required to present the studies to clients.
Examples of missions :
- Analysis and understanding of the customer life cycle and modeling of customer Lifetime Value
- Segmentation: buying behaviour, browsing behaviour
- Behaviour prediction score: churn, life moments, commitment
- Analysis of marketing levers and journeys to maximize conversion
- Declarative data modeling via behavioral data
The methods used will be chosen according to the problem and in agreement with the trainee.
- Descriptive statistics
- Typology of the base: ACM, ACP…
- Base segmentation: CAH, dynamic clouds, neural networks, etc.
- Score: decision tree, logistic regression
- 6 months internship starting in November 2020
- Compensation between €1,000 and €1,200, depending on degrees
- Native speaker in English (French is a plus)
- Knowledge of SQL, R, Python
- Student in a Master degree
- Autonomy and hard work capacity.
- Ability to question and problematize a subject of study
- Editorial skills
- Interest in marketing and the internet.
- Sense of contact and strong motivation to work in an innovative environment (internet and mobile)
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
- During the famous Parisian "Happy Meetings" followed by all the teams in the world to share the group's news.
- By slipping - temporarily - into the shoes of his colleagues with the "Vis ma vie" (Live my life).
- Numberly is certified Happy Trainees for the 5th consecutive year!