- Remote, work from home, Montreal, Québec, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
What is Nubik?
We are digital transformation specialists in the Salesforce ecosystem with nearly 20 years of experience in the field. Nubik helps its customers compete with outperforming business processes in the manufacturing, professional services and tech industries. A commitment to helping our staff work remotely full-time has helped Nubik build and retain a solid core of senior professionals dedicated to their craft while achieving work-life balance. We currently boast the largest number of Salesforce experts in Quebec, and soon all of Canada.
We want people driven by intellectual curiosity, who possess unique problem solving skills and hold to an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve virtually any problem. Does that sound like you? If so then you might just be the candidate we’re looking for. So let’s start with the good stuff:
First up: enjoy two full weeks off during the holidays, paid. Spend time with your family or, if you prefer, spend time away from them.
Then, enjoy 3 weeks of annual vacation. That’s five weeks total for those keeping track.
We’ve got a generous medical package and we pay 50% of your insurance plan. Not bad, eh?
We’re a remote company, which means you can work from anywhere and set up your own hours. Flextime means flextime.
Since you’ll be setting up your own remote office, you’ll need supplies. We allocate $1,000 per year per employee (yes, you read that right) for office equipment. What counts as office equipment? Anything you need to do your job.
Are you involved in your community? Do you have social events you’d like to have sponsored? We offer $250 for social activities and we’ll make a $100 charitable contribution to your fundraising initiatives.
- Implement Salesforce solutions following conventions and best practices
- Build and document low level design of the implementation
- Write unit tests following best practices
- Estimate tasks and provide a timeline to Project manager
- Understand and explain when to use code or point and click configuration
- Understand the development lifecycle and the use of Git
- Build a deployment plan and deploy between orgs
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Developer (Apex, VisualForce page, Lightning components)
- Strong Communications skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to communicate with non programmers in non technical terms
At Nubik we operate a virtual office with real people. We were recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government. Got more questions? Get in touch!