Account Executive, Business Development
- Work from home, remote, Montreal, QUEBEC, Canada
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive-Business Development with knowledge of technology, solid business-to-business sales and experience in closing new business. The Account Executive-Business Development will be responsible for selling Nubik's entire portfolio of professional services, which includes ERP and CRM to mid-sized organizations in the B2B space within the US and Ontario market.
- Target, identify and close new opportunities in the Ontario Market for most industry verticals;
- Participate in the development of new markets in the United States, Ontario and other Canadian provinces;
- Assist in creating content for, executing, and reporting on lead nurture and generation campaigns;
- Research and gather potential prospects and opportunities using LinkedIn and other social networking sites, forums and user-groups;
- Manage complex sales-cycles which include Nubik entire portfolio of products and professional services and present to C-level executives the value-added provided by Nubik;
- Communicate with prospective clients through face-to-face contact, phone and e-mail channels;
- Sales activity planning and revenue achievement forecasting in Salesforce, while creating satisfied customers providing us good references;
- Work under general supervision, but with a high degree of initiative, creativity and latitude.
- 3-5 years of quota carrying technology or professional services sales and account management experience;
- Exp in the Salesforce ecosystem;
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions;
- Previous sales methodology/prospecting training preferred;
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment;
- Experience identifying and CLOSING NEW BUSINESS in complex sales-cycles;
- Strong prospecting, qualifying and marketing skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position products/services, identify decision makers, and handle objections positively and professionally;
- Experience in the selling Services related to CRM and/or ERP is required;
- Superior technology acumen is required;
- Excellent presence and interpersonal skills in both French and English;
- Perfectly fluent in English, French is an asset;
- An above average degree of independence, initiative, personal accountability and self‐motivation;
- High degrees of energy, resilience, adaptability, and flexibility;
- A professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results;
- Capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the process;
- Excellent time management skills and good business acumen;
- Must have own vehicle.
This is Nubik… a virtual office with real, authentic people! We work in remote offices that come in many colors.
Nubik was recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government.
- 3 weeks of annual vacation;
- 2 paid weeks during the Holidays;
- Insurance plan paid 50% by Nubik (Including a generous medical expense account);
- Work from home, all the time!
- Office equipment allocation of 1000$/year;
- 250$ for your social activities;
- 100$ contribution to your fundraising initiatives.