Account Executive (US, east coast or central)
- Work from home, remote, Montreal, QUEBEC, Canada
What is Nubik?
We are digital transformation specialists in the Salesforce ecosystem with nearly 20 years of experience in the field. Nubik helps its customers compete with outperforming business processes in the manufacturing, professional services and tech industries. A commitment to helping our staff work remotely full-time has helped Nubik build and retain a solid core of senior professionals dedicated to their craft while achieving work-life balance. We currently boast the largest number of Salesforce experts in Quebec, and soon all of Canada.
We want people driven by intellectual curiosity, who possess unique problem solving skills and hold to an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve virtually any problem. Does that sound like you? If so then you might just be the candidate we’re looking for. So let’s start with the good stuff:
First up: enjoy two full weeks off during the holidays, paid. Spend time with your family or, if you prefer, spend time away from them.
Then, enjoy 3 weeks of annual vacation. That’s five weeks total for those keeping track.
We’ve got a generous medical package and we pay 50% of your insurance plan. Not bad, eh?
We’re a remote company, which means you can work from anywhere and set up your own hours. Flextime means flextime.
Since you’ll be setting up your own remote office, you’ll need supplies. We allocate $1,000 per year per employee (yes, you read that right) for office equipment. What counts as office equipment? Anything you need to do your job.
Are you involved in your community? Do you have social events you’d like to have sponsored? We offer $250 for social activities and we’ll make a $100 charitable contribution to your fundraising initiatives.
- Target, identify and close new opportunities in the the US for most industry verticals;
- Participate in the development of new markets in the United States;
- Assist in creating content for, executing, and reporting on lead nurture and generation campaigns;
- Research and gather potential prospects and opportunities using LinkedIn and other social networking sites, forums and user-groups;
- Manage complex sales-cycles which include Nubik entire portfolio of products and professional services and present to C-level executives the value-added provided by Nubik;
- Communicate with prospective clients through face-to-face contact, phone and e-mail channels;
- Sales activity planning and revenue achievement forecasting in Salesforce, while creating satisfied customers providing us good references;
- Work under general supervision, but with a high degree of initiative, creativity and latitude.
- 3-5 years of quota carrying technology or professional services sales and account management experience;
- Exp in the Salesforce ecosystem;
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions;
- Previous sales methodology/prospecting training preferred;
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment;
- Experience identifying and CLOSING NEW BUSINESS in complex sales-cycles;
- Strong prospecting, qualifying and marketing skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position products/services, identify decision makers, and handle objections positively and professionally;
- Experience in the selling Services related to CRM and/or ERP is required;
- Superior technology acumen is required;
- Excellent presence and interpersonal skills in both French and English;
- Perfectly fluent in English, French is an asset;
- An above average degree of independence, initiative, personal accountability and self‐motivation;
- High degrees of energy, resilience, adaptability, and flexibility;
- A professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results;
- Capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the process;
- Excellent time management skills and good business acumen;
- Must have own vehicle.
At Nubik we operate a virtual office with real people. We were recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government. Got more questions? Get in touch!