Salesforce Presales Consultant
- Work from home, Montreal, QC, Canada
Nubik has the largest number of Salesforce experts in Quebec and soon in Canada. The exceptional growth potential of Nubik and its enviable level of expertise now compels us to grow the team.
If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve virtually any problem, then you are the ideal candidate for the job. If you believe you have these skills, we want to meet you!
- Discover and analyze individual customer goals and challenges and map those back into the Salesforce ecosystem portfolio
- Design innovative solutions to address challenges and build those solutions on the Salesforce platform. Present customized story-driven demonstrations aligned with key business value and solution differentiation
- Function effectively in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and successfully balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment
- Present Salesforce technology stack and integration services, including demonstrating deep familiarity with cloud services, web API and programming concepts
- Understand the lead to cash sales process, including knowledge of ERP systems
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment as a trusted advisor for our sales and marketing team
- Respond effectively to RFIs and RFPs
- Participate in training and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in role
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives that you will define collaboratively with your manager
- Travel domestically and internationally
- Knowledge of related applications, relational databases, and web technology
- Relevant Salesforce experience a major plus
- Relevant technical presales experience
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven time management & prioritization skills in a dynamic, self-driven sales environment
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, MBA, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to learn new concepts - quickly!
This is Nubik… a virtual office with real, authentic people!! We work in remote offices that come in many colors.
Nubik was recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government.