CPQ Salesforce Consultant
- Work from home, remote, Montreal, QUEBEC, Canada
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant specialized in CPQ to analyse the requirements, design Salesforce solutions and implement it. The Salesforce Consultant - CPQ is a central player in the growth of our professional services team.
- Collaborate directly with decision makers to gather and analysis business requirements
- Align business processes with industry best practices
- Design customized solutions and optimize Salesforce based on requirements
- Participate and supervise the implementation of CPQ solutions (including standard and custom objects, as well as price/product rules), teaming with developers and Salesforce administrators
- Assist customers during UAT
- Train customers
- Ensure user adoption
- Act as a trusted business advisor with the customer
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, administration or other relevant field
- Strong knowledge of Sales Cloud
- Expérience with Salesforce CPQ is an asset
- Operational experience of CPQ concepts, including complex pricebooks, discount and contracted pricing, contract and renewal management
- 2+ years experience in CRM project consulting role
- Certification Salesforce.com (Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, CPQ Specialist) is an asset
- Strong understanding of software development processes
- Analytical mind and excellent communication skills
- Responsible, methodical, organized and thorough
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Fluent in English and French written and spoken
This is Nubik… a virtual office with real, authentic people!! We work in remote offices that come in many colors.
Nubik was recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government.
- 3 weeks of annual vacation;
- 2 paid weeks during the Holidays;
- Insurance plan paid 50% by Nubik (Including a generous medical expense account);
- Work from home, all the time!
- Office equipment allocation of 1000$/year;
- 250$ for your social activities;
- 100$ contribution to your fundraising initiatives.