- Work from home, remote, Montreal, QUEBEC, Canada
Nubik has the largest number of Salesforce experts in Quebec and soon in Canada. The exceptional growth potential of Nubik and its enviable level of expertise now compels us to grow the team.
If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve virtually any problem, then you are the ideal candidate for the job. If you believe you have these skills, we want to meet you!
- Collaborate directly with decision makers to gather and analysis business requirements
- Align business processes with industry best practices
- Design customized solutions and optimize Salesforce based on requirements
- Participate and supervise the implementation, teaming with developers and Salesforce administrators
- Assist customers during UAT
- Train customers
- Ensure user adoption
- Act as a trusted business advisor with the customer
- 2+ years experience in CRM project consulting role
- Certification is an asset
- Strong understanding of software development processes
- Analytical mind and excellent communication skills
- Responsible, methodical, organized and thorough
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Fluent in English and French written and spoken
This is Nubik… a virtual office with real, authentic people!! We work in remote offices that come in many colors.
Nubik was recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government.
- 3 weeks of annual vacation
- 2 paid weeks during the Holidays
- Insurance plan paid 50% by Nubik (Including a generous medical expense account)
- Work from home, all the time!
- Office equipment allocation of 1000$/year
- 250$ for your social activities
- 100$ contribution to your fundraising initiatives