FSL Salesforce Consultant
- Work from home, remote, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant specialized in FSL to analyse the requirements, design Salesforce solutions and implement it. The Salesforce Consultant - FSL is a central player in the growth of our professional services team.
- Collaborate directly with decision makers to gather and analysis business requirements
- Align business processes with industry best practices
- Design customized solutions and optimize Salesforce based on requirements
- Participate and supervise the implementation of FSL solutions (including standard and custom objects), teaming with developers and Salesforce administrators
- Assist customers during UAT
- Train customers
- Ensure user adoption
- Act as a trusted business advisor with the customer
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, administration or other relevant field
- Strong knowledge of Service Cloud
- Expérience with Salesforce FSL is an asset
- Operational experience of Field Service concepts, including technician management and dispatcher, assets management and scheduling optimization.
- 2+ years experience in CRM project consulting role
- Certification Salesforce.com (Salesforce Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, Field Service Consultant) is an asset
- Strong understanding of software development processes
- Analytical mind and excellent communication skills
- Responsible, methodical, organized and thorough
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Fluent in English and French
This is Nubik… a virtual office with real, authentic people!! We work in remote offices that come in many colors.
Nubik was recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government.
- 3 weeks of annual vacation
- 2 paid weeks during the Holidays
- Insurance plan paid 50% by Nubik (Including a generous medical expense account)
- Work from home, all the time!
- Office equipment allocation of 1000$/year
- 250$ for your social activities
- 100$ contribution to your fundraising initiatives