Marketing Campaign Assistant
- 111 W Illinois St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
Here at NOXObridge we understand that each company that we represent is different, with its own individual goals for the future. With this in mind we are able to tailor our approach to fit their needs. We use simple methods and simple systems to create phenomenal results.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Campaign Assistant to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will manage the marketing approach and activities for us. Your responsibilities include organizing, planning, and running campaigns. You need to have deep knowledge of how marketing works and how great local targeted marketing can grow your client’s sales and bottom line will be a key asset as you build your career with NOXObridge.
Salary range: $42000 - $52000 per year.
- Develop a marketing strategy for our clients, in line with their company objectives.
- Articulate a deep understanding of each of our products and solutions to present opportunities to help clients grow business through our consultative selling.
- Use a consultative selling method to identify customer needs and develop a value-added proposition.
- Implement a sales strategy to achieve revenue and margin objectives through new business development and growth of existing accounts.
- Assist with the concept, writing, creation, and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage all marketing for clients within the marketing department.
- Utilize NOXObridge CRM system on a consistent daily basis to self-manage selling activity, contacts, deals, strategies, reporting, and communications.
- Oversee marketing spends and allocate/invest funds wisely.
- Assess and report the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Maintain effective internal communication to make sure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Proficiency in computer usage, especially MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and others.
- Strong communication skills; active listener.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Comfortable with financial sales tracking and analysis.
- Good numeracy skills and knowledge of statistics.
- Drive, determination, and enthusiasm.
- Good taste and love for great copy and witty communication.
- 3-5 years business to business experience in a selling or service environment.
- BS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Dental Insurance