.Net Full Stack Developer/Lead
- Washington Blvd, Huntingdon Valley, PA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Now100 is committed to understanding our clients’ needs and providing solutions that not only meet but exceed their expectations. We match thoroughly vetted resources to contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent positions in all industries.
- Role: Full Stack Engineer – Lead
- Location: Huntingdon Valley, PA – Hybrid role
- Duration: Full Time w/ Client
Note: Looking for local (Highly preferred) or nearby who can relocate/travel for hybrid.
Now100 is seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our customer’s team as a Technical Lead. In this role, you will work with fellow team members to estimate projects timelines, develop junior team members, and test enterprise applications using agile development cycles. You will work on exciting projects with deadlines that have to be met, and a variety of technology stacks. Candidates must be team players, with a managerial style that will help develop more junior members of the team. You will have to be passionate about learning and expanding your skills, as well as their skill sets, and focusing on new technologies and code bases.
As the Technical Lead, you will be expected to lead engagements and manage teams of junior developers. Project management, mentorship and managerial delegation skills will be critical to this team member’s success. The candidate should have a strong understanding of software architecture, database structures, and capability to estimate the level of effort and give timelines, on client requests.
- 7+ Years’ experience with software development preferred.
- Senior Full-stack software developer with experience in mobile applications.
- At least 5 + years of proficiency with object-oriented, Full Stack programming in C# (PHP/Python is a strong bonus)
- At least 6 years of practical work experience
- Knowledgeable in implementing Responsive Web Design using Foundation or Bootstrap.
- At least 5 years of proficiency with object-oriented, server-side programming in C# (PHP/Python is a strong bonus)
- Competent understanding of RESTful services.
- At least 5 years of experience with either MSSQL or MySQL Databases
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git and Subversion (SVN)
- Experience with Gitflow and GitHub/Bitbucket are bonuses.
- Clear, professional communication skills including the ability to express technical and non-technical concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills for yourself and others.
- The ability and knowledge to deescalate a situation by jumping in and helping a junior member of your team is a skill that is essential.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Project leadership with the ability to support junior team members through guidance and teaching.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is a strong bonus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.