Software Development Intern
- Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore
Novocall is a B2B Software-as-a-service (SaaS) company based in Singapore. Our platform helps businesses schedule and automate their sales and marketing call processes, reducing manual work when scheduling conversations with business prospects.
We are supporting businesses from more than 2,000 businesses across 42 countries, and we are one of the highest rated callback software on platforms like Product Hunt and Capterra.
What you'll need to do in this role:
As a full stack developer intern, you will be working with CTO and his team to architect and build exciting new features and integrations to our flagship software product.
Rest assured, we are not expecting you to be extremely proficient and we'll guide you along as you progress!
- Building new features for our platform
- You'll be heavily involved in communicating with the sales team on new features, and bringing new features to life.
- Building new integrations for our platform
- You'll be exploring integrations with third-party software like CRMs, Shopify etc.
- Maintaining our platform
- All platforms need maintaining - that means bug fixes!
- Ruby on Rails experience (Basic knowledge is fine)
- Good to have: Experience with Github and APIs
- Good to have: Experience with React.js
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
What we can provide for you:
- Joining a rocketship company with explosive growth
- You find personal growth a priority in your career
- Flexible working hours