Press Brake Operator
- Springfield, MO
Nothum has been providing food processing equipment and solutions since 1971. Our technologies have been proven to reduce line space by eliminating unneeded equipment, improving accuracy through automated quality control, and reducing the amount of labor needed. We have successfully been able to achieve this through our distinct uniframe design.
Although it has taken us a few years to get to where we are today, we have critiqued our business in order to satisfy our customers. Nothum also provides exceptional customer service, training, trouble shooting, and customized equipment.
Are you a dedicated individual with experience in working with sheet metal products and equipment? Are you looking for the chance to work in a role where you can use your experience working for a company that values their employees? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a rapid growing company?
If you answered yes to any of these, we’d like to talk to you. We’re looking to add a Layout Associate to our team in Springfield, MO. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with confidence to fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products. We are growing quickly, and we are looking for someone that can join the current system and bring a strong level of commitment and professionalism to the team.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- The ability to see details and imagine how the product will look when completed
- The ability to use mathematics to solve a problem
- The ability to provide info to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates in a written form i emails, etc, and orally in person and via telephone
What will you be doing here?
- Work from shop drawings to produce Quality conforming parts from stainless steel and plastic materials
- Determining project requirements, such as score, assembly sequences, or required methods/materials using blueprints, drawings, or written/verbal instructions
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines om materials such as stainless steel, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, or rulers.
- Working a standard schedule of Monday - Friday, 6am-2:30pm
This position includes a very competitive total compensation package - including strong hourly rate, benefits package, overtime opportunities, and a solid work place environment.
Nothum Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy status, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.