WFO Scheduling Specialist
- Franklin, WI
You and Northwestern Mutual. We believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. And we’re much stronger together than we are apart. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they’re just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
Our business is about helping people secure their financial futures, and that starts with putting people first – our clients, our employees and our field representatives. Northwestern Mutual is known for financial strength. We’re strong, innovative and growing. Come grow with us.
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We're strong and growing. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We're strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What's the role?
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, IT or a related field, or a combination of equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience/knowledge of business operations/processes to include analysis, documentation and/or project management support. Experience working with call centers preferred.
- Experience with Workforce Management software, Aspect tool preferred.
- Proven analytic abilities with decision making and problem solving.
- Proven ability to manage concurrent assignments and prioritize responsibilities.
- High degree of personal initiative and motivation.
- Independent, autonomous work ethics with the ability to listen attentively to client objectives and be responsive.
- Seen as a team player and is cooperative and supportive to group decisions and ideas.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to build rapport with others.
- Comfortable presenting to leadership demonstrating strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion when making decisions in a timely manner.
- Strong familiarity with MS-Office suite of tools with advanced MS-Excel skills and experience in managing, filtering, and querying data for analysis.
Req ID: 15841
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Education Experience: Bachelor's Required
Employment Experience: 0-2 years
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Date: 08/10/2017