Call Analytics & Insights Cons
- Franklin, WI
You and Northwestern Mutual. We believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. And we’re much stronger together than we are apart. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they’re just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
Our business is about helping people secure their financial futures, and that starts with putting people first – our clients, our employees and our field representatives. Northwestern Mutual is known for financial strength. We’re strong, innovative and growing. Come grow with us.
We invest in our people and provide opportunities for you to grow with us.
Your experience and knowledge are our greatest asset. We are committed to helping you realize your individual potential and reach your personal goals.
Req ID: 15561
Department: Insurance and Annuity Client Services (82)
Division: Department Administration (01)
Family: Corp & Bus Initiatives
Function: Data Sourcing & Analysis
Job Group: Management/Exempt
Salary Range: $59,500 - $110,500
Application Deadline: 08/16/2017
What's the role?
The Call Analytics and Insights Consultant would be the go-to source for contact center interaction analysis for the Risk Service Value Stream and the resident operational expert on the voice analytic platform tool. The Call Analytics Consultant accesses, combines, and synthesizes data from a wide variety of internal and external sources to provide insights into interrelated business issues. Design and implement research projects utilizing a range of analytic tools. Defines call analytic business metrics and reports to measure the performance of contact centers. Represents the value stream in working with other corporate efforts needing contact center insights and information. Identifies improvement opportunities in people, process, and technology and takes initiative to move insights into actionable outcome improvements. Builds relationships with analytical, CX, CL&I and operational teams to advance corporate, functional, and value stream objectives. Builds out call analytic practices and capabilities that can be leveraged across the organization.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in MIS, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or related field required. Generally 5-7 years’ experience in financial services preferred.
- Proven ability to synthesize and analyze data, as generally evidenced by experience in business analytics, product line reporting, and operational performance metric tracking or research and data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information systematically; consider a broad range of issues or factors; grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems or issues; uses a combination of analytics, quantitative data, and qualitative data to draw out insights; fosters curiosity to the meaning of information.
- Proven ability to bring together disparate data sources and find meaningful connections and patterns within the data.
- Ability to lead decision making process through idea sharing, influencing and consensus building.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, exercise judgment and discretion when making hypothesizes.
- Strong written and presentation skills, especially in communicating complex information to audiences.
- Digitally savvy with the ability to apply multiple analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, Business Objects, and NM’s voice analytics platform.
- Strong organizational skills including managing multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision.
- Proven ability to apply project management skills to meet required outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information systematically; consider a broad range of issues or factors; grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems or issues; use accurate logic in analysis.
Req ID: 15561
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Education Experience: Bachelor's Desired
Employment Experience: 6-8 years
Licenses/Certifications: Not Applicable
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Date: 08/09/2017