- Milwaukee, WI
You and Northwestern Mutual. We believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. And we’re much stronger together than we are apart. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they’re just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
Our business is about helping people secure their financial futures, and that starts with putting people first – our clients, our employees and our field representatives. Northwestern Mutual is known for financial strength. We’re strong, innovative and growing. Come grow with us.
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We're strong and growing. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We're strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration Engineer
What's the role?
Exciting opportunity! We are modernizing our automation deployment processes with tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, Kubernetes, and Ansible. The ideal candidate will understand testing automation, cloud experience, and agile methodologies. We are looking to help fast track the software and infrastructure deployment process by introducing modern automation.
Bring Your Best!
What this role needs:
• Ability to identify issues, support and provide real time solutions for them.
• Other Framework/Technologies: Git, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, and or Gradle.
• Automation experience.
• Deployment knowledge.
• Linux expertise.
• Familiarity with Windows Server O/S.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in application integration and development
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written to multiple levels of the organization
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with immediate team members, other IS areas, and clients in other departments
• Responsible for staying current with enterprise standards, industry standards and technologies, methodologies and best practices
Req ID: 16082
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Education Experience: Bachelor's Desired
Employment Experience: 6-8 years
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Date: 08/01/2017