Service Rep II
- Franklin, WI
You and Northwestern Mutual. We believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. And we’re much stronger together than we are apart. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they’re just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
Our business is about helping people secure their financial futures, and that starts with putting people first – our clients, our employees and our field representatives. Northwestern Mutual is known for financial strength. We’re strong, innovative and growing. Come grow with us.
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We're strong and growing. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We're strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What's the role?
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Associates degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min of 2 years related work experience to include at least 1 year of previous customer service experience.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to apply judgment and discretion.
- FINRA registration may be required.
- Demonstrated computer experience with solid keyboarding skills and proficiency with current software packages.
- Successful completion of any required testing.
- FINRA Series 6 (or obtained within a specific time frame)
- FINRA Series 63 (or obtained within a specific time frame)
Req ID: 15802
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Education Experience: Associates Desired
Employment Experience: 0-2 years
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Posting Date: 08/07/2017