- Milwaukee, WI
You and Northwestern Mutual. We believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. And we’re much stronger together than we are apart. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they’re just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
Our business is about helping people secure their financial futures, and that starts with putting people first – our clients, our employees and our field representatives. Northwestern Mutual is known for financial strength. We’re strong, innovative and growing. Come grow with us.
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We're strong and growing. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We're strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What's the role?
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in Business Process Management with background in JMLR processes
- Experience with SPO (SharePoint Online) preferred
- Experience with iRequest preferred
- Experience Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery model
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams. SAFe working experience a plus
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with immediate team members, other IS areas, and clients in other departments
- Strong track record of analyzing operational, engaging with business leaders on escalations and automating operational activities
- Ability to set priorities for scope, risk and quality of technology solutions to meet business needs
- Ability to lead a cross functional team with both domestic and globally located resources
- Ability to complete detailed solution option comparisons and leverage data as a critical decision making component
Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions across all levels of the organization
Req ID: 15941
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Education Experience: Bachelor's Required
Employment Experience: 6-8 years
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Date: 08/01/2017