CT Tech - Part Time, Days
- 1000 N. Westmoreland, Lake Forest, IL
- Job Shift: Day Job (1st)
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
**This is a Part Time position at 20hrs per week located at Lake Forest Hospital. There are 2-3 shifts per week mostly day shift and seeking someone with some flexibility to cover other shifts. Includes on-call and holiday rotation.**
The CT Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Operates computered tomography (CT) scanner to produce cross-sectional radiographs of patient's body for diagnostic purposes.
- Views images of organs or tissue on video display screen to ensure quality of pictures; produces radiographs.
- 2 to 3 years of undergraduate education or equivalent.
- Must demonstrate thorough working knowledge of the practices in a specialized field.
- ARRT, IEMA
- ARRT registry in CT or MRI
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.