Respiratory Care Practitioner - CDH, Full-time, Days
- 25 N. Winfield Rd., Winfield, IL
- Job Shift: Day Job (1st)
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Respiratory Care Prac 2 reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is a clinically competent, licensed professional who administers Respiratory care to the acutely ill patient through assessment, planning/evaluation, intervention and treatment.
- Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while providing care within the scope of his/her training.
- Meets and maintains requirements of an RCP II.
- Recent acute care hospital clinical experience with multiple age populations including some Pediatrics.
- If an internal promotion, must meet all dept. RCP I and II requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduate of an American Medical Association/Committee for Accreditation Respiratory Therapy Program.
- CERT CRT,LIC RCP,CERT BLS
- 2 plus years of recent pediatric acute care.
- Associates degree or higher.
- CERT PALS,REG RRT,CERT NRP,CERT ACLS
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.