Clinical Team Lead RN , RMG Dermatology Full time Days Geneva
- 25 North 3rd Street, Geneva, IL
- Job Shift: Not Applicable
The Clinical Team Lead, RN reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Personal Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Clinical Team Lead, RN provides support to the clinical staff by facilitating efficient patient flow, assisting with various patient care activities, and performing related administrative functions. This role leads the work of Staff Nurses and Certified Medical Assistants, ensures efficient patient flow through the clinic, maintains neat, clean and safe patient care areas, promotes patient satisfaction by interacting with patients in a professional, friendly manner, and safeguarding patient confidentiality.
Under the direction of the Practice Administrator or Clinical Practice Admin/Nurse Manager, this position regularly assigns, instructs and verifies the work of other nurses and medical assistants, provides training and orientation of new employees, and identifies and helps resolve staff and clinical operations issues.
· Current experience (within past five years) or new nursing graduate (within past two years). If recent nursing experience has been longer than 5 years ago, a nursing refresher course through a recognized educational program is required.
· Graduate of accredited 2 or 3 year nursing program.
· Current license as a Registered Professional Nurse or eligible in the State of Illinois.
• BSN strongly preferred upon hire
• One to two years of ambulatory care experience.
• Experience with electronic medical record.