Physician Recruiter- Full-time, Days (Winfield, IL)
- 25 N. Winfield Road, Winfield, IL, United States
The RMG Physician Recruiter is responsible and provides direct support for the recruitment and retention of physicians for Regional Medical Group (all regions). Recruitment includes all primary care and specialties. Coordination of identification and recruitment with Key Strategic Service Line Leaders. Knowledge of full cycle recruiting components including sourcing, posting, qualifying/screening, networking, and legal and relationship management. Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills. Must possess ability to interact with all levels of leadership with high degree of confidentiality and ability to handle extremely sensitive information. Manage all aspects of physician recruitment, including the implementation of standardized recruitment protocols. Consult with medical directors, senior and executive leadership to identify provider recruitment needs, job specifications, job responsibilities, qualifications and skills required.
Ability to build and foster effective relationships with all customers (physician applicants/training programs/directors/internal hospital leadership). Sourcing and developing strong pipelines of candidates with the highest quality talent; managing this process from initial recruitment to onboarding.
- Management of full cycle physician recruitment. Optimize strategies to source/post/network/screen candidates for RMG opportunities.
- Supports physician recruitment efforts utilizing Practicematch, Practicelink, home portal, green journals and applicant tracking system data bases.
- Track and manage all CV’s and physician inquiries with applicant tracking tool and appropriate candidate follow up.
- Facilitate itinerary planning for candidate site visits including outlook invitations, schedule of the day, appropriate planning of travel, accommodations, conference room scheduling and other tasks associated with site visits.
- Manage and attend identified recruitment events as required.
- Maintain working knowledge of the new physician process and orientation.
- Provide administrative support for RMG Grand Rounds and other RMG initiatives as needed.
- Support all RMG Events (RMG Annual Meeting, Networking Events, Leadership Summit Event) and initiatives.
- Support physician outreach when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a business office with a strong emphasis on recruitment and client experience.
- Proficient skill in Microsoft office including excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Ability to relate to all levels of the organization such as medical leadership and other hospital executives.
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment, preferably with direct physician contact.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload independently.