Real Estate Transaction Coordinator | Baltimore County, MD
- Baltimore, MD, USA
Northrop Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage that is part of the Long & Foster Real Estate family of companies. Creig and Carla Northrop have more than 25 years of experience in real estate management. We presently have 14 offices servicing the Baltimore and Washington metropolitan regions, including coastal office locations in Bethany Beach, DE, Fenwick Island, DE, Millsboro, DE and West Ocean City, MD.
We offer our full-time administrative employees a full benefits package including company paid employee health and dental insurance, 401k with up to a 3% company match, paid time off, paid holidays, a competitive salary and an engaging working environment.
We are in search of a full-time professional to work as a Transaction Coordinator in our Baltimore County (Quarry Lake) Maryland office. This individual will be outgoing, possess a strong sense of urgency, and on a daily basis put the needs of clients and agents first.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, title attorneys, and mortgage companies during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale.
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released.
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions.
- Create a digital house file for all transactions.
- Understand the listing agreement and contract of sale in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates.
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
Additional duties will be further discussed during an initial phone screen.
- An active MD Real Estate License preferred, or currently in the process of getting licensed, or have a strong interest in pursuing a real estate license.
- A minimum of 1+ years real estate experience preferred.
- Solid advanced administrative background.
- Impeccable communication skills with both Agents and Clients.
- Ability to multi-task and be meticulous with details.
- Ability to perform well under high-pressure deadlines.
- Superior computer skills with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
All applicants should include a:
- Cover letter detailing
- Start Date
- Requested Salary Range
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We look forward to reviewing your resume!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.