Client Care Coordinator - Real Estate | Baltimore Metro
- Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093, USA
Northrop Realty represents buyers and sellers of residential real estate in the Baltimore and Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Clarksville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Fallston, Frederick, Silver Spring, Sykesville, and Lutherville-Timonium. Northrop Realty also operates coastal office locations in West Ocean City, MD, Fenwick Island, DE, and West Palm Beach, FL.
Northrop Realty is a full-service brokerage that is part of the Long & Foster Real Estate family of companies. Creig and Carla Northrop have more than 25 years of experience in real estate sales & management and lead more than 200 licensed real estate professionals. Northrop Realty was ranked as the #1 Specialty Brokerage in the Nation by REALTrends for 2019 based on closed sales volume.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE MARYLAND REAL ESTATE LICENSE OR CURRENTLY BE ENROLLED IN REAL ESTATE CLASSES.
Northrop Realty is in search of a full-time professional to work as a Client Care Coordinator at our Lutherville-Timonium location. Prior real estate transaction experience preferred with exceptional knowledge of both the listing and sales process.
The Client Care Coordinator is a unique individual who has a passion for real estate and thrives in the administrative arena. The candidate will be outgoing, drawing energy from working individually as well as with people. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, they demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients and agents first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win outcomes.
The Client Care Coordinator must be organized and have the ability to multi-task. They must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. They will manage the entire listing-to-contract-to-close process as well as the buyer contract-to-close process, efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service and always maintain a positive outlook.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, title companies, and mortgage companies during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create a house file (physical and digital) for all transactions
- Understand the listing agreement and contract of sale in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the listing and/or closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Be the first point of contact for all questions that arise throughout the listing process, from providing showing feedback to ordering brochures to ensuring the home is showcased well in both the MLS and associated marketing
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Ensure the closing file for the agent is complete including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, commission amount for the check to bring back, and any other documents needed from closing
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the ALTA, processing the check and uploading all settlement-related documents to our CRM
- Follow up with clients after the sale to check in and request a review and/or testimonial
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A CURRENT MARYLAND REAL ESTATE LICENSE OR CURRENTLY BE ENROLLED IN REAL ESTATE CLASSES.
- Minimum 2+ years real estate experience preferred.
- Solid advanced administrative background.
- Impeccable communication skills with both Agents and Clients.
- Ability to multi-task and be meticulous with details.
- Ability to perform well under high-pressure deadlines.
- Superior computer skills with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
All applicants should include a:
- Cover letter detailing
- Start Date
- Requested Salary Range
- Maryland Real Estate License number or proof of enrollment in real estate classes.
Applicants that do not submit all of the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls please.