Real Estate Transaction Coordinator| Coastal Delaware & Maryland
- 37077 Coastal Hwy, Fenwick Island, DE 19944, USA
Northrop Realty, a Long & Foster Company, represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Columbia, Clarksville, Ellicott City, Fallston, Frederick, Silver Spring, Sykesville, and Lutherville-Timonium. Northrop Realty also operates coastal office locations in West Ocean City, Maryland and Fenwick Island, Delaware.
We offer our Full-Time Administrative employees a full benefits package including company paid employee health and dental insurance, 401k with up to a 3% company match, paid time off, paid holidays, a competitive salary and an engaging working environment.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DELAWARE REAL ESTATE LICENSE OR CURRENTLY BE ENROLLED IN REAL ESTATE CLASSES.
Northrop Realty is in search of full-time professionals to work as a Real Estate Transaction Coordinators for our current and future Delaware Office locations. Prior real estate transaction experience preferred with exceptional knowledge of both the listing and sales process.
The Real Estate Transaction Coordinator is a unique individual who has a passion for real estate and thrives in the administrative arena. The candidate will be outgoing, drawing energy from working individually as well as with people. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, they demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients and agents first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win outcomes. The Transaction Coordinator must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. They will manage the entire listing-to-contract-to-close process as well as the buyer contract-to-close process, efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service and always maintain a positive outlook.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, title companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create a house file (physical and digital) for all transactions
- Understand the listing agreement and contract of sale in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the listing and/or closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Be the first point of contact for all questions that arise throughout the listing process, from providing showing feedback to ordering brochures to ensuring the home is showcased well in both the MLS and associated marketing
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Ensure the closing file for the agent is complete including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, commission amount for the check to bring back, and any other documents needed from closing
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, processing the check and uploading all settlement-related documents to our CRM
- Follow up with clients after the sale to check in and request a review and/or testimonial
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A CURRENT DELAWARE REAL ESTATE LICENSE OR CURRENTLY BE ENROLLED IN REAL ESTATE CLASSES.
- Minimum 2+ years real estate experience preferred.
- Solid advanced administrative background.
- Impeccable communication skills with both Agents and Clients.
- Ability to multi-task and be meticulous with details.
- Ability to perform well under high-pressure deadlines.
- Superior computer skills with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
All applicants should include a:
- Cover letter detailing
- Start Date
- Requested Salary Range
- Delaware Real Estate License number or proof of enrollment in real estate classes.
Applicants that do not submit all of the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls please.