Residential Real Estate Sales Agent, Full-Time | Baltimore Metro & Carroll County
- Baltimore, MD, USA
Northrop Realty represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore and Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Clarksville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Fallston, Frederick, Silver Spring, Sykesville, and Lutherville-Timonium. Northrop Realty also operates coastal office locations in West Ocean City, MD, Fenwick Island, DE, and West Palm Beach, FL.
Northrop Realty is a full-service brokerage that is part of the Long & Foster Real Estate family of companies. Creig and Carla Northrop have more than 25 years of experience in real estate sales & management and lead more than 200 licensed real estate professionals. Northrop Realty was ranked as the #1 Specialty Brokerage in the Nation by REALTrends for 2019 based on closed sales volume.
Northrop Realty is a leader in the Real Estate Industry focusing on legendary customer service and proven results. We are currently seeking full-time licensed Residential Real Estate Sales Agents to join our thriving full-service brokerage. Driving to a new level of personal greatness is something that is not achieved alone. Northrop Realty is comprised of passionate, self-motivated, forward-thinking professionals focused on innovation and dedication to helping you grow your business.
Successfully buying and selling a home begins with choosing the right Real Estate Agent. Our systems, support, technology, training and mentorship gives us the power to make real estate a better experience for everyone. We are invested in ensuring our agents are on a path of success to achieve their personal and professional goals. We strive to empower, educate and elevate.
Our brokerage understands that the distinct specialties of each of our Agents enable us to deliver extraordinary service to our clients. Our licensed agents have access to cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art marketing tools, ample training opportunities, as well as highly skilled Administrative and Marketing Support Staff to assist them every step of the way. The potential for growth is limitless and the opportunities are endless.
We believe the right Real Estate Agent needs the right company to back them up. Are you ready to LevelUP?
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE OR BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN REAL ESTATE CLASSES.
- Licensed in Maryland and/or Pennsylvania
- A passion for real estate
- A driven “go-getter” mentality
- A willingness to learn new methods to grow their sales business
- Performs well individually as well as in a dynamic team-oriented environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a commission-based career with unlimited potential
To ensure your success, we will furnish you with the following:
- A Client Care Coordinator, who is your partner in every transaction, providing professional administrative support throughout each transaction to you, your buyers and your sellers.
- A Home Marketing Consultant, who is an Accredited Staging Professional™ that will consult with your sellers to showcase your listings’ best features and who will handle the entering of all of your listings into the MLS.
- An Award-Winning Marketing Department skilled in the art of graphic design and advertising who will promote your listings in company-paid digital and print advertising that reaches millions of prospective buyers monthly as well as assist you with developing your personal brand.
- NorthropU training classes where you will be surrounded by, and learning from, the top producing agents in the business at no additional cost to you.
- A Leadership Team committed to your success, equipping you with the knowledge and tools to thrive so you can close transactions faster and more efficiently.
- A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, providing Individual access to your own online lead-tracking database to track past, current and new clients.