Home Staging Professional | Delmarva Peninsula
- Salisbury, MD, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Northrop Realty represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore and Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Clarksville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Fallston, Frederick, Silver Spring, Sykesville, and Lutherville-Timonium. Northrop Realty also operates coastal office locations in West Ocean City, MD, Fenwick Island, DE, and West Palm Beach, FL.
A full-service brokerage, Northrop Realty is part of the Long & Foster Real Estate family of companies. Creig and Carla Northrop have more than 25 years of experience in real estate sales & management and lead more than 200 licensed real estate professionals. Northrop Realty was ranked as the #1 Specialty Brokerage in the Nation by REALTrends for 2019 based on closed sales volume.
Northrop Realty is a leader in the Real Estate Industry focusing on legendary customer service and proven results. We are currently seeking a full-time Home Staging Professional to join our thriving full-service brokerage in the Delmarva Peninsula. Driving to a new level of personal greatness is something that is not achieved alone. Northrop Realty is comprised of passionate, self-motivated, forward-thinking professionals focused on innovation and dedication.
The ideal candidate would have exceptional staging, marketing, and communication skills. Experience in Real Estate, Residential Design or Product Marketing is particularly applicable. This individual must be able to multi-task, perform well under a variety of situations using tact and professionalism, and love a job where every day is different. Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
The candidate would handle a variety of major responsibilities to include:
- Staging 10+ homes per week through walk-and-talk consultation appointments with sellers in Delaware and Maryland.
- Coordinating and attending virtual tour and 3-D walk-thru photography shoots with our 3rd party vendor.
- Marketing homes through the creation of property brochures, selecting photos and writing creative descriptive copy.
- Performing detailed administrative tasks related to the marketing of our listings - i.e.: inputting homes into the Multiple Listing System (MLS), etc.
- And Much More!!
The ideal candidate should have:
- An engaging personality, an eye for detail and design, a flair for creative writing and a passionate spirit.
- Impeccable interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, both creatively and administratively.
- Superior computer skills in both Microsoft Office Suite and internet-based software.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to perform well under high-pressure deadlines.
- Capability to travel locally to appointments.
- Real Estate License in Maryland and/or Delaware preferred
All applicants should include a:
- Cover letter detailing Start Date and Requested Salary Range.
Applicants that do not submit all of the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls please.