Processor / Coordinator Assistant - Real Estate
- York Rd, Lutherville-Timonium, MD, USA
Northrop Realty, a Long & Foster Company, represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Columbia, Clarksville, Ellicott City, Fallston, Frederick, Silver Spring, Sykesville, Timonium, West Ocean City, Maryland and Fenwick Island, Delaware.
We offer our Full-Time Administrative employees a full benefits package including Company Paid Employee Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with up to 3% Company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a Competitive Salary and a great working environment.
High-volume Real Estate Office seeking an Administrative professional to work Full-Time as a Real Estate Processor / Coordinator Assistant. Administrative experience required. Advanced computer skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and a professional demeanor are a must. Knowledge of the Real Estate process is a plus.
The Processor role will assist the Client Care Department with all aspects of processing a real estate transaction from start to finish. Attention to detail, reliability, and dependability are a must.
- Minimum 1+ years of real estate administrative experience preferred
- Solid administrative background
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and adhere to deadlines
- Possess advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) as well as be familiar with office machines (copiers, scanners, etc.)
- Real Estate license a plus, but not required
All applicants should include a cover letter detailing:
1. Start Date
2. Requested Salary Range
Applicants that do not submit all of the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls please.