Transaction / Client Care Coordinator - Real Estate
- 12230 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville, MD 21029, USA
Northrop Realty, a Long & Foster Company, represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore and Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Columbia, Clarksville, Ellicott City, Fallston, Frederick, Silver Spring, Sykesville, Timonium, West Ocean City, Maryland and Fenwick Island, Delaware.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A CURRENT MARYLAND REAL ESTATE LICENSE.
High-volume Howard County Real Estate Office seeking a professional to work full-time in our Client Care Department. Prior real estate transaction coordinator experience preferred.
Duties include functioning as a liaison between Real Estate Agents, Clients, Title Companies and Mortgage Lenders during the process of a real estate transaction and overseeing 80+ transactions per month. Candidate will effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in a home sale and must be able to perform efficiently under deadlines. Candidate will work with both buyers and sellers.
Candidate will provide a consistent quality-controlled system to ensure the smooth and successful management of all relevant steps necessary to successfully close each real estate transaction.
Northrop Realty offers a full benefits package to our Full-Time Administrative Employees including Company-Paid Employee Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with up to 3% Company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Competitive Salary and a great working environment.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A CURRENT MARYLAND REAL ESTATE LICENSE
- Minimum 2+ years real estate experience preferred.
- Solid administrative background.
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Great organizational, time management and people skills
- Have a pleasant phone manner, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy with expert knowledge of Word, Excel, and Internet-based Software.
- Ability to perform well under high-pressure deadlines.
All inquiries should include the following:
- Cover Letter detailing
- Start Date
- Requested Salary Range
- Maryland Real Estate License number
Applicants that do not submit all of the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls please.