Part Time Front Desk Administrative Assistant
- 12230 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville, MD 21029, USA
Northrop Realty, A Long & Foster Company, represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Clarksville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Fallston, Frederick, Silver Spring, Sykesville, Timonium, West Ocean City, Maryland and Fenwick Island, Delaware.
High-volume Howard County Real Estate Office seeking a customer-oriented professional to work part-time as a Front Desk Administrative Assistant. Must have proven front desk or administrative/customer service experience. Advanced computer skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and a professional demeanor are a must. Knowledge of the Real Estate process is preferred.
Part-Time Schedule: 14 - 24 hours/week - MUST be available to work weekend days.
The Candidate should:
- Be comfortable being the “face” of the company for all visitors.
- Have a strong administrative background and be familiar with complex clerical work and a multi-line phone system.
- Have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision and be prompt and reliable.
- Be able to effectively manage a multitude of administrative tasks and be able to perform efficiently under deadlines.
- Have advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Be familiar and comfortable working with office machines (copiers, scanners, etc.)
- Be able to adeptly utilize internet-based applications.
- Have superior problem-solving skills.
All inquiries should include the following:
- Cover Letter detailing:
- Start date
- Hourly pay requirements
Applicants not submitting all of the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls please.