Social Media Strategist
- 12230 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville, MD 21029, USA
Northrop Realty, A Long & Foster Company, represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore, Maryland, Washington, DC, and Delaware regions with offices in Annapolis, Clarksville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Fallston, Frederick, Silver Spring, Sykesville, Timonium, and Fenwick Island, Delaware.
Northrop Realty, a top-performing brokerage, is looking for a seasoned Social Media Strategist who has critical thinking and masterful problem-solving skills to join our award-winning marketing department.
The Social Media Strategist is an analytical Social Media Maven. They are responsible for planning, developing and implementing Northrop Realty’s overall social media strategy quarterly and yearly. He/She will manage all social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and SnapChat. Their channel strategy will support and improve our online presence, our paid ad campaigns, and the overall digital marketing efforts for the brokerage. They will possess excellent verbal communication skills, outstanding multitasking skills, discipline, time management, budget management, collaboration, and drive.
- Develop, implement and manage:
Our social media strategy quarterly and yearly
Our google ad campaigns quarterly and yearly
Our paid ad campaigns on our social channels quarterly and yearly
Utilize and have expert knowledge of social media marketing tools such as Facebook Ad Manager, Social Studio, Sprinklr, and more on a daily basis
Manage, oversee, schedule, and implement social media content on a daily basis
Measure the success of every social media campaign by defining the most important KPIs
Track and analyze SEO to provide effective solutions for content optimization
Possess a strong ability to create strong ad campaigns with the goal to inspire and attract the target audience
Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
Work with a multidisciplinary team of marketers and designers as the content creator and copywriter
Collaborate with Marketing Team, Leadership, and Agents
Network with industry professionals and influencers via social media
Ability to train others on the marketing team, social media tactics
Provide constructive feedback
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proven experience as Social Media Strategist
- Expert knowledge Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- A creative content and visual storyteller with excellent presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a service industry as a Social Media Strategist
- Ability to work with the creative team to formulate and pitch social media concepts
- Develop, design and produce work that exceeds the expectations of the role
- Meet tight deadlines and stay within budget
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies and to stay current on social media trends
- Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent vendor-facing and internal communication skills
- Have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Feed off and into a passionate creative team with a high energy level and an above and beyond mentality to get the job done
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency of all marketing, creative, and social media projects
- Provide backup support if/when needed for marketing department activities
- Must be driven and work well in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Be able to effectively manage resources such as projects, budgets, and leadership expectations
All applications need to include the following:
- Cover letter detailing start date and salary requirements
- A strong background that showcases your strategic talent across multiple disciplines, social platforms, and channels
Applicants not submitting the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.