Creative, Motion and Print Designer
- 12230 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville, MD 21029, USA
Northrop Realty, A Long & Foster Company, represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore, Maryland, Washington, DC, and Delaware regions with offices in Annapolis, Clarksville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Silver Spring, Sykesville, Timonium, Maryland and Fenwick Island, Delaware.
Northrop Realty, a top-performing brokerage, is looking for a seasoned creative, motion and print designer who has critical thinking and masterful problem-solving skills to join our award-winning marketing department.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated individual who will be responsible for visualizing and creating marketing materials that include but are not limited to animation, illustration, logos, layouts, website graphics, social media, video, photography, and more. They will ensure consistency with the brand, company strategy, marketing goals, and business objectives. They will possess excellent verbal communication skills, discipline, time management, budget management, collaboration, and drive.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (social media, mobile, corporate videos, eLearning, website, marketing demos, etc.)
- Conceptualize visuals and layout for print and motion graphic projects
- Work with the creative team to understand project scope, objectives, and solutions
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new creative perspectives and ideas
- Possess a strong ability to translate requirements into design with the goal to inspire and attract the target audience
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of creative files
- Maintain knowledge of the latest design and creative techniques
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and brand standards
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Visual Communications, Design or similar
- Proven experience as an animator with expertise in Adobe After Effects
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver,
- and Photoshop
- A creative visual storyteller with excellent presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a service industry as a designer
- Ability to work with the creative team to formulate and pitch concepts
- Develop, design and produce work that exceeds the expectations of the creative brief
- Meet tight deadlines and stay within budget
- Keen knowledge of typography, color theory, visual communications, and production
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies and to stay current on design trends
- Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent vendor-facing and internal communication skills
- Have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Feed off and into a passionate creative team with a high energy level and an above and beyond mentality to get the job done
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency of all marketing and creative projects
- Provide backup support if/when needed for marketing department activities
- Must be driven and work well in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Be able to effectively manage resources such as projects, budgets, and leadership expectations
All applications need to include the following:
- A strong portfolio that showcases your talent across multiple disciplines, platforms, and channels
- Cover letter detailing start date and salary requirements
Applicants not submitting the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.