Part Time Front Desk Administrative Assistant
- 12230 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville, MD 21029, USA
Northrop Realty, a Long & Foster company, represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore and Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Clarksville, Ellicott City, Silver Spring, Sykesville and Timonium, Maryland.
High-volume Howard County Real Estate Office seeking a customer-oriented professional to work part-time as a Front Desk Administrative Assistant. Must have proven front desk or administrative/customer service experience. Advanced computer skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and a professional demeanor are a must. Knowledge of the Real Estate process is preferred.
Part-Time Schedule: 14 - 24 hours/week - MUST Be available to work weekend days.
The Candidate should:
- Be comfortable being the “face” of the company for all visitors.
- Have a strong administrative background and be familiar with complex clerical work and a multi-line phone system.
- Be able to work independently with little to no supervision and be prompt and reliable.
- Be able to effectively manage a multitude of administrative tasks and must be able to perform efficiently under deadlines.
- Have advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) as well as be familiar with office machines (copiers, scanners, etc.)
- Be able to adeptly utilize internet-based applications.
- Have superior problem-solving skills.
All inquiries should include the following:
- Cover Letter detailing:
- Start date
- Hourly pay requirements
Applicants not submitting all of the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls please.