Creative & Marketing Project Manager
- 12230 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville, MD 21029, USA
Northrop Realty, a Long & Foster company, represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore and Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Clarksville, Ellicott City, Silver Spring, Sykesville and Timonium, Maryland.
Northrop Realty is looking for a seasoned project manager who has critical thinking and masterful problem-solving skills to join our award-winning marketing department.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and dedicated individual who will be responsible for the coordination, implementation, and completion of creative and marketing projects ensuring consistency with the brand, company strategy, marketing goals, and business objectives. They will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, discipline, time management, budget management, collaboration, and drive.
- Monitoring project progress using tools such as Microsoft Project, Asana, or Trello
- Setting deadlines, benchmarks, assigning responsibilities and roles
- Preparing comprehensive reports for upper management regarding status of projects
- Managing projects across all stages from inception to completion assuming overall responsibility and accountability
- Identifying required assets and resources
- Assessing and adopting measures that will help minimize risks
- Adhering to and implementing processes when needed
- Establishing a project ecosystem by defining an overall workflow plan
- Setting expectations for all stakeholders
- Establishing clear communication channels and protocols
- Promoting collaboration/relationship-building
- Keeping projects within budget and on time
- Allocating resources at optimum cost-efficiency
- Maintaining quality standards and change management
- Managing a top-level and a detailed view of every aspect of projects in the queue
- Identifying roadblocks and resolving conflicts
- Initiating remedial actions/corrective measures when necessary
- Have a mindset and behavior that keeps the creative team focused on delivering results
- Closing out projects upon completion
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a service industry as a project manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Asana, or Trello and possess a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent vendor-facing and internal communication skills
- Have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Feed off and into a passionate creative team with a high energy level and an above and beyond mentality to get the job done
- Ensure accuracy, quality and consistency of all marketing and creative projects
- Provide backup support if/when needed for marketing department activities
- Must be driven and work well in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Be able to effectively manage resources such as projects, budgets and leadership expectations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
All applications need to include the following:
- Cover letter detailing start date and salary requirements
Applicants not submitting the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.