Sales Agent, Full-Time
- 5570 Sterrett Pl, Columbia, MD 21044, USA
Northrop Realty, a Long & Foster company, has evolved from the No. 1 ranked real estate team in the nation (by sales volume, according to the REAL Trends 1000), the Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate. We represent buyers and sellers of residential real estate in the Baltimore and Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Clarksville, Silver Spring, Sykesville and Timonium, Maryland. Northrop Realty is a full-service brokerage that is part of the Long & Foster Real Estate family of companies. Creig Northrop has more than 25 years of experience in real estate and leads a team of more than 90 licensed real estate professionals.
Northrop Realty operates in partnership with Long & Foster Real Estate, the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand and the exclusive affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate in the Mid-Atlantic. The Creig Northrop Team has been part of Long & Foster for many years and gives great credit to Long & Foster and the leadership team for contributing to the success the team has already achieved.
Northrop Realty is seeking full-time Sales Agents to join its sales team. We believe that successfully buying and selling a home all begins with choosing the right Real Estate Agent. We take the time to train and engage with each and every agent. We offer one-on-ones with our CEO, Creig Northrop, an incredible internal training platform (NorthropU), monthly interactive office meetings and team-building outings. In addition, we provide marketing and advertising assistance to promote our agents and their listings.
We believe the right Real Estate Agent needs the right company to back them up. A company focused on innovation with an eye to the future and full dedication to helping you grow your business. Northrop Realty is a leader in the Real Estate Industry focusing on legendary customer service and proven results.
Our licensed agents have access to cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art marketing tools, ample training opportunities, as well as highly skilled Administrative Support Staff to assist them every step of the way. The knowledge and potential for growth is limitless and the opportunities are endless.
- Passion for real estate
- Minimum 2+ years of successful real estate sales experience
- Licensed in Maryland.
- Willing to learn new methods and ways of improving sales
- Driven “go-getter” mentality
- Excellent customer service skills
To help you be successful, we will furnish you with the following:
- A Home Marketing Consultant, who is an Accredited Staging Professional™ that will suggest ways to showcase your listings’ best features. Your Home Marketing Consultant will also coordinate the full high-definition Virtual Tour of your listings and ensure that your listings are presented attractively in all marketing materials. Your Home Marketing Consultant will also handle the entering of all of your listings into the MLS.
- A Marketing Specialist who is skilled in the art of graphic design who will promote your listings in company-paid digital and print advertising that reaches millions of prospective buyers monthly.
- A Client Care Coordinator, who is your partner in every transaction, working hand-in-hand with your clients to process their file, and provide them with up-to-the-minute status updates on their home. Your Client Care Coordinator will also follow up on every showing appointment for your listing and provide you and your seller with feedback. Once you have a contract, your Client Care Coordinator will then manage all of the fine details regarding the settlement of your client’s home.
- A Relocation Director who receives and distributes quality buyer and seller leads.
- A Leadership Team committed to your success.
- Individual access to your own online lead-tracking database to ensure that all of your customers are being followed up on.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now to start the process of becoming a Northrop Realty Sales Agent!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.