Sales Agent, Full-Time
- 8737 Colesville Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
Northrop Realty, A Long & Foster Company, represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Baltimore and Washington metropolitan regions with offices in Annapolis, Clarksville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Fallston, Frederick, Silver Spring, Sykesville, Timonium, West Ocean City, Maryland, and Fenwick Island, Delaware.
Northrop Realty is a full-service brokerage that is part of the Long & Foster Real Estate family of companies. Creig and Carla Northrop have more than 25 years of experience in real estate sales & management and lead more than 200 licensed real estate professionals.
Northrop Realty is seeking full-time Sales Agents to join its Full-Service Brokerage. We believe that successfully buying and selling a home begins with choosing the right Real Estate Agent. We take the time to train and engage with each agent. We offer one-on-ones with our Founder and CEO, Creig Northrop, an incredible internal training platform (NorthropU), monthly interactive office meetings and team-building opportunities. In addition, we provide marketing and advertising assistance to promote our agents and their listings.
We believe the right Real Estate Agent needs the right company to back them up. A company focused on innovation with an eye to the future and full dedication to helping you grow your business. Northrop Realty is a leader in the Real Estate Industry focusing on legendary customer service and proven results.
Our licensed agents have access to cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art marketing tools, ample training opportunities, as well as highly skilled Administrative Support Staff to assist them every step of the way. Potential for growth is limitless and the opportunities are endless.
- Passion for real estate
- Licensed in Maryland and/or D.C.
- Team Player Mindset
- Willing to learn new methods and ways of improving sales
- Driven “go-getter” mentality
- Excellent customer service skills
To assist in your success, we will furnish you with the following:
- A Home Marketing Consultant, who is an Accredited Staging Professional™ that will suggest ways to showcase your listings’ best features. Your Home Marketing Consultant will also coordinate the full high-definition Virtual Tour of your listings and ensure that your listings are presented attractively in all marketing materials. Your Home Marketing Consultant will also handle the entering of all of your listings into the MLS.
- An Award-Winning Marketing Department skilled in the art of graphic design and advertising who will promote your listings in company-paid digital and print advertising that reaches millions of prospective buyers monthly.
- A Client Care Coordinator, who is your partner in every transaction, working hand-in-hand with your clients to process their file, and provide them with up-to-the-minute status updates on their home. Once you have a contract, your Client Care Coordinator will then manage all of the fine details regarding the settlement of your client’s home.
- A Leadership Team committed to your success.
- Individual access to your own online lead-tracking database to ensure that all of your customers are receiving excellent service.
Are you ready to #LevelUp? Apply now to start the process of becoming a Northrop Realty Sales Agent!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.