Senior Executive - Employee Engagement
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rave Technologies – A Northgate Public Services Company, is a software services company that works with small and medium sized organisations. We are a part of Northgate Public Services Company which is based in the UK.
Based in Mumbai, Rave Technologies’ end to end product/application engineering services help address challenges in the product or application development life cycle. These services include Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance with specialised services in Cloud/SaaS Migration, Usability Engineering, System Architecture and Design, and Independent Testing solutions.
Experience : 4-6 years
Location : Mumbai (Airoli)
Notice Period : 15 days or less
Job Description :
Responsible for ensuring that all transactions associated within Employee Management process(s) are carried out in a timely and efficient manner and are delivered to the quality and standards as defined in the service level agreement (SLA)
• Primary point of contact for any HR related queries
• Support employees with exit related formalities
• Support with employee letter requests
• Seek relevant approvals from Retained Organization (RO) and / or employee reporting managers for completion of tasks
• Ensure employee data is updated regularly with exit data
• Coordinate with payroll team to
• Coordinate with employees and other relevant stakeholders for completion of tasks assigned by RO or HR lead
• Undergo trainings to ensure apt knowledge transfer is done to enable self and peers to conduct HR Global Shared Service Center tasks for employee management
• Be a team player and work collectively to improve process efficiency
Good Communication Skills required.