Senior Test Analyst - Automation Testing
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Rave Technologies – A Northgate Public Services Company, is a software services company that works with small and medium sized organisations. We are a part of Northgate Public Services Company which is based in the UK.
Based in Mumbai, Rave Technologies’ end to end product/application engineering services help address challenges in the product or application development life cycle. These services include Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance with specialized services in Cloud/SaaS Migration, Usability Engineering, System Architecture and Design, and Independent Testing solutions.
Graduation in any stream (with diploma/training in software development courses is preferred for non-IT egg. graduates)
Industry / Technology background:
Working for an innovative agile test team where the person will be responsible for creating automated integration tests & cater to other testing requirements in project e.g. regression, functional testing, performance testing, etc.
Qualification Criteria/Work Experience
Selenium with Java or C# - TDD / BDD
Agile experience with appropriate tooling.
● Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with distributed team members
● Demonstrate an enthusiastic and pro-active approach to software development
● The ability to pro-actively suggest and implement process improvements that enhance the performance, productivity and morale of the team
● The ability to work flexibly and imaginatively in a changing and evolving project environment.
Understanding of Azure, Docker
JIRA, Confluence & other tools
Overall Project/Task description
Successful candidate will need to:
● Fulfil the testing needs based on project needs & customer requirements.
● Communicate and collaborate effectively with the Development Team, Business Analysts and Product Owners to resolve requirements gaps and conflicts.
● Support and maintain the software within agreed service level targets and quality objectives
● Provide technical support, guidance and inspiration to other members of the team, both onshore and offshore
● Promptly escalate issues which cause personal or team development to fall outside of agreed quality or timescale tolerances and to actively contribute to their resolution.
● Pro-actively suggest and implement agreed process improvements that enhance the performance, productivity and morale of the team.
● Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes that enhance the performance and quality of personal and team deliverables.
● Work flexibly and imaginatively in a changing and evolving project environment.
Immediate - 15 days