Senior Software Engineer - Java,Apache Camel
- Mumbai, India
Rave Technologies – A Northgate Public Services Company, is a software services company that works with small and medium sized organisations. We are a part of Northgate Public Services Company which is based in the UK.
Based in Mumbai, Rave Technologies’ end to end product/application engineering services help address challenges in the product or application development life cycle. These services include Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance with specialised services in Cloud/SaaS Migration, Usability Engineering, System Architecture and Design, and Independent Testing solutions.
- Experience : 4 to 7 years.
- Produce technical specifications and software designs based on high level customer requirements.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the Business Analysts and Product Owners to resolve requirements gaps and conflicts.
- Develop high quality software using Java technologies.
- Create and execute comprehensive Unit Tests on developed software
- Support and maintain developed software within agreed service level targets and quality objectives
- Work effectively in a dynamic Agile software development environment
- Provide technical support, guidance and inspiration to other members of the team, both onshore and offshore
- Promptly escalate issues which cause personal or team development to fall outside of agreed quality or timescale tolerances and to actively contribute to their resolution.
- Pro-actively suggest and implement agreed process improvements that enhance the performance, productivity and morale of the team.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes that enhance the performance and quality of personal and team deliverable.
- Work flexibly and imaginatively in a changing and evolving project environment.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members located elsewhere within the UK and India
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and pro-active approach to software development
- Demonstrate the desire to produce high quality software products within agreed budget and timescale constraints
- The ability to pro-actively suggest and implement process improvements that enhance the performance, productivity and morale of the team
The ability to work flexibly and imaginatively in a changing and evolving project environment.
Should have experience in the below skills:
- Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) 1.5 or above
- J2EE (Worked on Java web applications) Mainly JSP and Servlets.
- Spring 3.0 (MVC and Core
- RIA (Rich Internet Applications) framework.(preferably GWT)
- Hibernate 3.0
- Web Services
- Design Patterns
- Worked on writing SQL queries.
- Worked on XML technologies (XML Schema, Namespaces and xml parsing)
- Experience of working with the Scrum Agile development methodology (or similar) particularly in a ScrumMaster role
Good Communication Skills required.