- Manchester, United Kingdom
Northern Health Care Ltd provides outcome focused mental health recovery services across the UK. Our services include both residential units and community outreach including 24 hour support and access to experienced, clinically qualified staff. We are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to be based at head office in Eccles who will support with the organisations growth and development across the country.
This is a varied and exciting role which will give you the opportunity to be involved in developing and implementing a marketing plan to support a rapidly growing, innovative provider of enhanced supported living services.The role will be integral in generating traffic through the company’s website, engaging stakeholders across our social media channels, direct marketing campaigns and in making sure the organisation is represented effectively at external conferences and exhibitions.
- To create a marketing plan detailing objectives for key areas such as website, social media, campaigns and PR.
- Development of copy for new service developments for use across social media, online, brochures and campaigns.
- Working collaboratively with the wider business development team to understand where marketing input should be targeted to meet business objectives.
- Management of social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram to market services, increase engagement and also aid with staff recruitment.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales teams to ensure maximum exposure and follow-up.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns utilising MailChimp, reviewing campaign analytics to report back to the organisation and to help tailor future activity.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials, producing written copy and working with external agencies on creation of artwork.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Liaise with external publications to generate opportunities for advertising, editorials or advertorials.
- Support with creating compelling industry award nominations e.g. Nursing Times Awards and Lang Buisson Healthcare Awards.
- Manage organisations attendance at industry conferences and exhibitions ensuring appropriate marketing materials, corporate giveaways and exhibition stands are available.
- Track and review all marketing activity to monitor effectiveness and return on investment.
Key attributes we will be looking for include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field.
- Strong effective communicator.
- Experience of working in healthcare industry would be advantageous.
- Analytic and project management skills
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, social media, market research, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.