1st Line IT Support
- Manchester, United Kingdom
Northern Health Care Ltd provides mental health recovery services across the North of England. Our services include both residential units and community outreach including 24 hr support and access to experienced qualified staff. We are looking to recruit a 1st Line IT Support to be based at head office in Eccles.
Due to expansion we are looking to expand the IT department, reporting into the IT Manager, your role as first line support is to be the first port of call for all staff providing them with a world class support experience across our business.You will be required to co-ordinate, maintain and develop internal systems and be a presence for driving change at Head Office
- Provide Software support to all staff
- Deal with any first line issues and escalate to 2nd line when necessary
- Roll out and test new hardware and software
- Manage Sharepoint design and layout
- Manage permission levels of access to ensure adequate level of access
- Work closely with external IT partners to maintain standards
- Set up and manage staff mobile phones (Android &iOS)
- Set up and manage new PC’s and Laptops
- Work with printing partners to maintain and manage all on site printers (Sharp)
- Resolve all queries in a timely manner
- Work closely with our partners and account manager for the clinical notes system.
- Assist in running educational workshops for all staff to get the best out of office 365
- Assist IT Manager in audit and DSP toolkit requirements as well as compliance requirements
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Able to identify trends and common root causes
- Develop and maintain asset management system
- Maintain a calm and collected demeanour in the face of challenging situations
- Occasional travel to units
Key attributes we will be looking for include:
- 1+ years in a similar role preferably customer service/1st line support
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and passionate about a career in IT.
- Organised and methodical, with the ability to work to targets and goals.
- Demonstrable track record in problem solving and meetings SLA's
- Excellent communicator
- Capable self-starter able to work on own initiative
- High standard of written English
- Front and back end knowledge of Office 365 /Windows / Apple (Computers)
- In depth knowledge of both Android and iOS (Mobiles)
- Knowledge of Sharp printing systems
- Knowledge of Internet and telephone system DNS, DHCP, NAT, TCP/IP. You will be familiar with Servers, Firewalls, Routers & switches.
- Will be subject to DBS check