Product Information Management (PIM) Assistant
- 5109 Alaska Trail, Great Falls, MT 59405, USA
- Location: Great Falls Corporate Office
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.
Are you ready to take on a challenge? As our PIM Assistant, you will be accountable for products through their complete lifecycle. You will help to create a seamless shopping experience for our customers by creating a way that is most convenient for them. In order to thrive in this position, you should be a precise and dedicated person with an aptitude and interest for defining product requirements and direction - while also having the ability to work with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Duties will include
- Assisting PIM Coordinator
- Monitoring and maintaining accurate product information across multiple platforms
- Entering new and incoming products for both brick & mortar and online storefronts
- Working with internal Purchasing and Vendor teams
- Researching inaccuracies and errors and following through with corrections.
If you are an adventurous and hardworking person who grinds every day to beat up on the status quo, you might be just who we are looking for! We provide a fun and rewarding work environment, a phenomenal employee discount, excellent benefits, and dedication to you as part of our team. The position is full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- High level of enthusiasm for the industry, as well as, a sense of urgency
- Experience with an ecommerce platform is a plus
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel experience
- Retail office experience is preferred
- Be tech savvy, and willing to learn technical platforms and products
- Strongly competent in ecommerce product planning
- Driven by results and metrics. Able to link strategy to business impact
- Flexible in the face of obstacles and able to solve complex problems creatively
- Coordination skills with the ability to work across functional teams including Sales, Engineering, Operations and Marketing
- Ability to communicate in a business-like manner with a diverse range of people both internally and externally
- Ability to hit the ground running in any product situation and quickly take charge; strategic thinker with high level of business acumen
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.