Tack and Animal Health Retail Sales Associate
- 3180 US Hwy 2 West, Havre, MT, United States
- Location: Havre
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.
North 40 Outfitters in Havre, MT is currently seeking a dedicated and friendly Sales Associate for our Animal Health Department. As our Animal Health Sales Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service, generating sales, stocking/merchandising product, and safeguarding company assets. If you are detail oriented and have a strong knowledge of cattle, vaccines and feed, we want to talk to you! Experience of farm store merchandise and past retail sales experience is preferred.
Because we value loyal, optimistic workers who enjoy being part of the team, we offer great benefits, a phenomenal employee discount, a fun work atmosphere, and competitive pay. Position is full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to provide "WOW" service to our North 40 guests
- Working knowledge of large animals, especially cattle production, vaccines, feed and livestock equipment as well as equine, tack and domestic animal needs
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with people regularly
- Capacity to work in a team environment and get along well with others
- Ability to meet shift availability requirements, including working evenings, weekends and certain holidays, between the hours of 7am to 7pm Mon-Sat and 9am to 5pm Sundays; flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
- Ability to frequently lift and carry 20-50 pounds, bend, stoop and climb ladders continuously
- Understanding of correct lifting and loading techniques or the ability to complete training
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.